INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on user use of our products and services.
Some examples include:
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with user, including user name, address, contact numbers and e-mail address.
- User agree to receive calls/SMS/emails from Zabt and it’s partners related to user orders.
We collect two types of customer data:
- That which user input during the account login process.
- That which is generated through user use of our websites, products and services.
We may use the information we collect for a variety of purposes, including:
- Providing you with the best possible user experience
- Providing the services you use, and to respond to your enquiries
- Communicating with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions
- Delivering customized content that may be of interest to you
- Addressing network integrity and security issues
- Investigating, preventing or taking action regarding illegal activities and violations of our User Agreement
No data transmissions over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Consequently, any information that user transfer to ZABT website is sent at user own risk. However, ZABT uses website security measures consistent with current best practice to protect its website, email and mailing lists. These measures include technical, procedural, monitoring, encryption and tracking steps intended to safeguard data from misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, loss, alteration or destruction. We realize there can be incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions, as with any website, service or consumer interaction. In those instances, our policy is to move quickly to isolate the problem, ensure or restore proper functionality and minimize any inconvenience or risk to our customers. As appropriate and necessary, ZABT website will notify the relevant authorities of these incidents of misuse or unauthorized program incursions. ZABT website will not sell or share your personal information with any third party for the purpose of direct marketing without your consent.